About The Intentional Beings
The Seven Simple Steps is the fundamental Innate Guide to Co-Creation & Self-Realization. They can guide anyone with no exception, not everyone is attracted to cultivating and reclaiming its guidance. Those interested usually have some basic characteristics. I call that “tribe” of people, The Intentional Beings. The Intentional Beings are ready and willing to recognize, practice and implement the wisdom of their Innate Guide.
The basic definition of the Intentional Beings is those people who seek the truth of the higher will, rather than the illusions of the ego, whenever they can.
As Intentional Beings, we may identify with some of the following:
Our voices are getting louder as we have survived the passage of time and distance. No matter where we were born or when we were born, we add our voices and continue to discern Truth from illusion. Consciously or unconsciously, we also know that the Truth we seek is within ourselves.
- We trace the light of Truth by looking deeper, even if that Truth has frightened us at first. We may have asked as we stood alone, “Are we the only ones seeing the world’s inconsistencies and disconnects?” We see things that others apparently don’t see. Some of us are confused about the social, economic and political systems seemingly dominating our planet. But in time, we know more of who we are, and Truth becomes clearer and more visible. New systems are forming, new desires are birthing, new heights are swarming out from unmanifested potential into a new Earth. But first, the old systems that are not working any longer must collapse, within and without.
- We do not intend to control the world in order to get our needs met. We strive to improve the Self. Our own Being is the point of focus. We, Intentional Beings, know that real freedom comes from letting go of control. And the real meanings of security, abundance, love, success, vision, and purpose, spark from our own Being, not outside of it. We also know that the manifestation of our Higher Intentions occurs through inner
alignment. We know that we don't co-create by pushing, pulling or forcing. We simply allow these manifestations, while we let go of illusion.
- We may choose the long road to success, rather than a seeming shortcut that conflicts with our integrity. Whenever we cut
corners, we must go back, clear the mess, revise our choices and reclaim our authentic selves again. The fabric of our creation must be built on Truth itself. It does not work any other way because we cannot deny the Truth we know.
- Even if we feel insecure at times, we don't do what others do to get what we want. We know we have enormous unmanifested potential. We know we don’t have to sacrifice integrity to manifest that potential. We may have forgotten
how to unleash that potential.
- At times, we have become overwhelmed with sadness and resentment. Sometimes we may have become paralyzed looking at the "world-gone-wrong."
- We may intend and seek personal wealth and intimacy, but our intentions are never separate from the whole of life. Our intentions integrate rather than segregate. We intend for harmony, health, wealth and happiness for all.
- We may have had to go through the "dark night of the soul." We walked alone during heavy rain and cold storms that shattered every belief, every shelter and every cover that we had relied on. Remember Intentional One, that inevitably, the sunny day must come. You have gained so much power from these experiences and you will keep that power forever. We have come to realize that only the Innate Guide is capable of guiding you through illusion.